Sunday, October 14, 2007

Homecoming Dance










Alyssa had a great time at the Homecoming Dance last night. She went to dinner and then to the dance with two of her girl friends, Randi and Amanda. They had dinner at Jimmy's Pizza and Pasta at one table and Forrest, Noah, my folks, and I ate at a separate table. Then I drove the girls to the dance where they met up with the rest of their friends. I was shocked to see several limos, including a huge Hummer limo. It's only the Homecoming Dance, not the prom. That seemed a bit excessive. Most of the dancing was done barefoot, so she didn't need those fancy red shoes she bought after all. She danced her first slow dance with an old friend. In fact she's know that boy, Dain, since she was two years old in daycare. Here a couple of photos of the evening.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Tell Alyssa I think she looked beautiful!

suzanne said...

Lovely. And the red shoes make the outfit!