Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quick Trip to Oregon








Lots of photos this time, but I won't be writing much. We journeyed to my sister's place in St. Helen's on Friday and had an enjoyable evening. The kids swam and we had a great barbecue dinner. On Saturday morning the plan was to go to my folk's place in Portland to visit with my aunt and uncle from Texas and my brother and his wife. The glitch was that my sister woke up with a bad stomach bug so she stayed behind and the rest of us drove to Portland. The kids had a great time posing in my uncle's Porsche. After an enjoyable visit with the relatives my brother-in-law plus his 3 boys and my family went to Ape Caves to explore. The kids had a great time! Since my sis was sick we decided to go home rather than return to St. Helens as originally planned. This morning Noah and I woke up with the stomach bug. I won't go into details, but we both felt awful most of the day. I'm starting to feel a bit better. I'm going to sleep in Noah's room tonight and hopefully Forrest won't get sick too. Alyssa has been a germophobe all day. She sprayed the whole house with Lysol and covered her face every time I was in the same room as her. Here's looking toward a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, looks like I missed a lot of fun! I'll have to get copies from you. Hope you and Noah are feeling better, and that Alyssa and Forrest haven't fallen ill.