Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Camping Prep

My family loves our annual camping trip with the Worman cousins. But what they don't realize is the amount of time it takes to get everything ready. So far my Costco list has 35 items on it. Most of those will be going to the beach with us on Thursday. Then there's all of the other gear: beach toys, sleeping bags, pillows, beach towels, firewood, bicycles, sweatshirts, clothes, etc. I'll also need to pack raingear. The forecast doesn't look promising: clouds, drizzle, and cool temps. Usually the third week of July is a pretty safe time to plan a camping trip weatherwise. Oh well-we'll have fun anyway. If the weather gets too bad we can hang out in the yurt my sister and her family will be staying in next to our trailer site. I guess I should stop writing and start piling gear by the door to pack.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Mmmmm, camping...Have a great time!