Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Football and Driver's Ed

Well our carefree unscheduled days are over for this summer. Alyssa had her first driver's ed class yesterday, and this morning I'm taking her to get her learner's permit before I drop her off at class. She has had babysitting jobs the past three days in a row. I feel like I haven't really talked to her for days. Noah had his first THREE HOUR football practice yesterday. He's usually my early riser (6:15), but this morning he slept till 7:30. He's a bit sore. Forrest did football duty last night so I'll be hanging out at the football field tonight. While I'm at practice with Noah, Forrest is going to take the girl out for some driving practice. She needs to log 50 hours before she gets her license in February. I checked out a heavy Sherlock Holmes volume from the library so I can read while I wait around for my kids. It's too far to drive back and forth between all of their activities. Alyssa wants to leave in 20 minutes so we can be first in line to get her permit. Better get going.

No comments: