Friday, December 12, 2008

Maturing Follow UP

Last week's eye appointments were so convenient.  Alyssa picked Noah up from school, and they both went to get their eyes checked.  I showed up just as they were finishing up.  While I was getting my eyes checked Alyssa picked out new glasses and ordered her contact lenses.  Then she took Noah home.  I didn't have to put up with whiny children asking  "When are we going to be out of here?"   It was great.  By the time I got home the dishwasher was empty, and the kids were doing homework.  Yesterday  Alyssa picked up her glasses and contacts and my contacts too.  It's so nice to have an errand girl who is so responsible and trustworthy.  I promise to post photos of our hunt for the perfect Christmas tree soon.  Since we got rid of the piano we figured that we could get a much bigger tree.  We were wrong.  Check back later for photos of the tree.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

When did you get rid of your piano?