Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Forgot the Decorating Photos









As you can see the kids had to stand on the back of the couch and on the piano to decorate the biggest tree we've ever had. I had quite the odyssey trying to buy more lights on Sunday. Two months ago when Costco first put out their LED lights I bought a string of 100 soft white lights. That is enough lights for the smaller trees we ususally buy. But not enough for this monster. So I went back to Costco and they were completely out of LED lights. I proceeded to try Lowe's. They were out too. My last store was Ace Hardware where I was finally able to buy LED lights. However, these were bright white, not soft white. There's definitely a difference when you put them next to each other on the tree. I guess December 9th is too late to shop for lights.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Holy cow that's a big tree! It looks beautiful.