Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Test Shots
























Alyssa didn't like what she was wearing when I took these photos, but I wanted to play with lighting. She refused to rest her chin on her hand (the traditional pose from my high school days). Lately it's been too sunny and Alyssa's been too busy for us to work on her senior portraits.  When she's not at work, she's sanding her table, or going to movies at midnight. We've not seen Noah much this week.  He brought home a friend from open gym on Monday night.  Then Noah went home with the same friend after football last night and has been gone all day.  Forrest and I are meeting Alyssa at Noah's friend's house for dinner soon. Then he'll be off to another friend's house tomorrow afternoon.  Forrest is playing poker tomorrow night so Alyssa and I can have girl's movie night with both boys out of the house.  We have the Broadway production of "Rent" from Netflix to watch.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Napoleon Dynamite has spoiled me for the chin-on-the-hand photo pose!