Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Visitors


We had the pleasure of hosting my brother -in-law, Paul, and my nephew, Fuller last night. They're on their way to Canada for a father/son trip during Fuller's spring break. There wasn't much time for visiting as Noah had baseball practice till 7, but we did have a great dinner out. The boys got 20 minutes of time on the Wii before bed, and Paul and Fuller left for the final leg of their journey this morning when we left for school. I think their camping trip will be quite cold. Hail and possibly snow are in the forecast. Noah is supposed to pitch tonight, but it's so cold that Forrest and I are hoping for a rainout. If I had my way we wouldn't have any games till after spring break when we can use the newly refurbished fields that have lights. But nobody asked me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for taking care of my boys! Paul called and said it was snowing on the way into Canada. Brrr... Fuller sure looks like a shrimp in that picture.