Friday, January 4, 2008

Vacation Achievements









Well I've come nearly to the end of my winter break. Here are a few things that I did accomplish.
1. Two movies watched in a theatre, "Golden Compass" and "National Treasure, Book of Secrets"
2. Two books read, see list to the left
3. Both dogs washed and clean smelling
4. Newspaper read every day and crossword puzzle completed every day too
5. Caught up with my summer guilty pleasure, soap operas
6. Laundry is caught up and hampers are empty
7. Started a food diary to help me lose weight
8. Showed my kids that I'm good with a crossbow (via the Wii)

I didn't get the photo albums updated as I hoped to, but I did set up my craft table and the scrapbooking supplies are on it and ready to go. Maybe I'll have some time on Sunday afternoon since the Seahawks play on Saturday instead of Sunday. Forrest is bummed because the Hawks play at 1:30, but Noah has a game at 3:00 so we won't be able to see the end of the game. Then Noah has another game at 6:00 which conflicts with the start of the UW/WSU basketball game. Oh well, there are only so many hours in the day to devote to sports.

The mountain photo is a view of the Olympic Mountains from our neighborhood on New Year's Day and the others are from our trip to Soapy Dog.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to go on the accomplishments! I was feeling good just because all the Christmas decorations got put away. Sitka looks so sweet getting washed. I really wish you would have given to me.