Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day #2

Noah had Bradey and Shawn come over today to hang out, play video games, and go sledding.
They decided that the sled needed help to go faster so Noah brought out the WD40. After Shawn got them started down the hill he jumped on and all three boys went flying down the hill. I am going to make a big pot of pasta for dinner, and the boys plan on watching NBA games and raiding my snack cupboard. Once their clothes dry they might venture out again but I think they're in for the night.


I felt sorry for the poor birds yesterday so when Noah and I ventured out to the store I stopped at the local farm supply outlet and bought more seed and suet. Since I hung the feeders we have had lots of birds in the backyard. However, these birds look very well fed. They must be hitting other yards too.

No comments: