Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Weekend

I made a solo trip to Portland to see my family including my cousin, Suzanne, who was in town for a work conference. As usual Mom and Dad treated us to great food. We also took a drive through the northern end of the Willamette Valley to check out a new resort in the Oregon wine country, The Allison Spa and Resort. It is a beautiful place, but definitely out of my price range.

We also made a stop at the Sokol Blosser Winery to admire the view and taste some amazing wine.

While I was out of town Noah played in and won the Aquafest 3 on 3 tournament, and Forrest and Alyssa took in a sunny Mariner game. Amazingly they got to see the hometown team win a game for a change.


After Jim and Michelle and her family left Mom and Dad's house Saturday night we realized that we didn't take any photos of them. Sorry guys.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

What a great weekend. Thanks again for coming down, Heather, I really enjoyed catching up with you!